It’s when you get too attached to someone and for some insane reason, suddenly without any warning or explanation, the person drifts away.
This is a kilig movie film from Sarah Geronimo (DJ Heidee/George Apostol) and Gerald Anderson (Andrew E.). How I wish I watch it on big screen. But nonetheless I’m happy I was able to watch it. :) better than late than never, right?
Few movie lines I like:
“Spell bitter!” – DJ Ram
“H-E-I-D-E-E. Di bale nang bitter noh if bitter is better.” – DJ Heidee (If you are bitter or brokenheart, just change the spelled name into your name :p, lol )
“Kung hindi ka ipagpapalit, iiwanan ka sa ere.” – DJ Heidee
Night of 22th of January 2012 ,we prepared a mini gathering for Kuya Othan - my cousin from mother side, 2 days before his flight to Canada. Usual biz get together, we drink, play and kwentuhan.
Here are some photos:)
we went out by 2am to eat goto but failed to try Letchon bacolod and end up to Chowking. :)
with Kuya Othan. I think he’s in Canada now based on his FB post:) VS ulit sa december, haha!:))
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
This how i spent my chinese new year for 2012. :)
Went to mall and saw this on board..
My chinese astrology animal says with my 2012:
its positive, no worry:) but my lil sis tease me that it didnt say anything about my lovelife. not a biggie. career first. =p
New Haircut. Hello Bangs!:D not just bangs but a Full Bangs! lol! :))
this is related to my previous post here.
By evening.. we prepare a mini despidida for my cousin Kuya Othan. Post here.
[I always have a problem with the 2nd statement :( ]
- Open your mind and listen to what it is telling you.
- Set parameters with the friendship. Agree what can and can’t be expected of the other person.
- Avoid sappy music. If you are trying to forget about someone, don’t listen to silly love songs. Listen to something upbeat.
- Set boundaries. Don’t sit too close to each other when you go to the movies. Don’t hold hands, even if it’s just for fun.
- If you do start to have feelings for your friend, take a few steps back. Put some distance in the relationship.
- DON’T kiss. Even if it’s just a virtual kiss.
- Do not become intimate. The easiest way for some people to get feelings for someone is with intimacy (sex).
- Silently repeat his flaws over and over when you feel you are about to cave to his charm.
- Spend a few days or weeks apart to give the feelings a chance to calm down.
- Keep all conversations platonic and neutral. Discuss topics such as mutual friends, the weather, work or pets.
- Don’t create special name or endearment. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it.
Thank to @top10ways. I choose this topic coz i think this how i am. I live to some of it but failed not to fall even once to the guy, but thankful i dont get hurt much as it has to be. (but still nasaktan ako:( )